Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm back from Florida. Okay, okay, I've been back a few days - have just been busy. I'm working a night shift this week at work so my schedule seems all out of whack. Plus I'm hard at work on my August novel "Moongazer." Sometimes when I'm writing a ton of book stuff, the last thing I want to do is blog on top of that.

I finished PRETTIES by Scott Westerfeled. I thought it was better than Uglies. I picked up a copy of Specials, the third book in the series, but it may be a while until I get to it. So many books, so little time to read. However, since my World of Warcraft videogame BFF left to go home for Xmas, I'll probably get some extra reading/tv time next week, lol. I promised not to level my latest toon (character) too much without him.

Luckily I have the second season of Veronica Mars to keep me company! In the last 24 hours I think I have watched 6-7 episodes. It's not my fault - they always end on a cliffhanger, forcing me to watch the next one. I like to say it's research for writing YA novels, but in reality it's just addiction.

If you're a dog lover like me, check out Daily Puppy. It's the best website ever for cute puppy pictures.

:)
MARI

4 comments:

powerbite13 said...

hey i read your book stake that i loved it my friend barrowed it as soon as i was done give me a hint will there be anouther book in the sieries? i read the uglies,prietties,specials they were all fantastic

powerbite13 said...

hey you may like to read the dating game siries im addicted to it there by natalie standiford

AnotherRaineyDay1992 said...

First off love your books and i read the pretties uglies speacials series it was okay i thought that the second book would be better but it sorta dragged speacial the third one

Anonymous said...

I totally love all of your books. It's one of the first vamp books i read and actually got me into reading. Before i did'nt like reading that much but now i can't stop.I have a blog on this site 2 so awsome. Kepp up the good work.