Thursday, January 29, 2009

And the title for Book #4 will be...

**drum roll please!**


BAD BLOOD


So what do you think? I gave the publisher a list of suggested titles and that's what they picked. Luckily, I like it! It actually would have described Stake That even better than Book #4 but that's okay. :)

I sent the art department character and setting descriptions today - they're going to start designing new covers for the series very soon! I'll, of course, show them to you as SOON as I get them!

I should know VERY soon when the re-packaged books shall start hitting store shelves. In the meantime, I'm hard at work on BAD BLOOD!
MARI

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited for this book to come out! I'm in the middle of reading Gamer Girl right now and I LOVE it!!! I don't want to put it down! Bad Blood sounds amazing and I can't wait to read it!! You're one of my favorite authors and I'm so excited that there's a fourth book to the boys that bite series.

Anonymous said...

omg i've been waiting for this book for forever i looove this series :)

Unknown said...

wait a min! is this book four in the boys that bite series, cuz if it is...i can't f* wait. love the series.

Mari Mancusi said...

Yes it IS indeed Book #4 in the series!!! ^_^ Yay!