Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Blood Coven at Barnes and Noble

Just found out that Barnes and Noble bookstores across the country have restocked the entire Blood Coven series. (With the old covers.) You can get Boys that Bite, Stake That, and Girls that Growl from pretty much all B&N stores right now! This is a great opportunity to pick up a copy if you haven't already before they change the covers this fall. :)

And please, tell your friends! Want sales to be good so I can write that fifth book!!!

hugs!
MARI

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I have this series in my library and its quite popular. What I really love is Gamer Girl. I wish there were more books with plots and characters like this because I can't tell you how popular it is. Some of my most voracious readers are precisely like the character.

Are you doing any touring?