Friday, August 21, 2009

YouTube Review: Gamer Girl

I love when readers do video reviews - it's so much more personal than just written ones (not that I don't like written ones too - I just like seeing who's doing the review sometimes, lol.) Anyway, here's one I found on YouTube today! :)





And yes, she pronounced my last name right. :) First name - in case you were wondering - is pronounced like MARY. Cause my full name is actually Marianne - so it's just short for that!

If you have a video review for any of my books, email me the link and I'll put it up!!

xoxo
Mari

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to be posting this random question here, but this is about the book Gamer Girl so I might as well post my question here.
In Gamer Girl, I saw that there was "Shojo" manga references in it. However, I thought that "shojo" was supposed to be spelled "shoujo". I read lots of manga online, and all of the sites I know spell it as shoujo.
I don't know why, but it somehow makes me feel weird to see it as it is written in your book.

Mari Mancusi said...

Actually both spellings are correct!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sh%C5%8Djo