Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Vampire in Training Packets Round 2

I've mailed off Round 2 of the Vampire in Training membership kits today. So if you signed up to join the Blood Coven and gave your complete mailing address (not just your street name, people! The post office needs city, state and zip!) then you should receive your packet in a few days! Welcome aboard!!

For those of you who haven't yet taken the plunge, what are you waiting for? :) It's fun and it's free! And you not only get cool stuff like a vampire in training membership card and exclusive Blood Coven magnet, but you also get an opportunity to read the first three chapters of Bad Blood!!

good stufz. free. that's all I'm saying!

:)
MARI
PS I'm also mailing out bookmarks today to those of you who sent me your addressses. Thank you for helping me pass them out and spread the word! I've still got more. Emailz me!

1 comment:

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Ohh, definitely need to check that out. Will be emailing you! :)