Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blood Coven Vampires Volume One Cover!


I'm so excited to be able to share this cover with you at last! This October, Penguin Books is releasing a two-in-one volume of the first two books in the Blood Coven Vampire series. So this book will contain Boys that Bite and Stake That in one volume for one low price. (I think it's $8.99!) What a deal! I'm so happy to be able give brand new readers a chance to start the Blood Coven books at a great introductory price. After all, there will be 8 books in the series all together! That's a lot to buy!

It also makes a GREAT holiday gift for the vampire lover on your list! :)
Mari

2 comments:

Alex said...

Hi.I love u're blog,it's so cool,and I too love Blood Coven.The cover it's great!My name is Alexandra and I'm from Romania.Me and a fried,Myrunaa,have a blog about books and we'd like to know if u wanted to give us an interview about your opinions about Blood Coven.
Can wait for your answer!

Alex said...

Mari...u may notice that I didn't realise that this is u're blog...sorry.I love your books and I hope they'll be published in Romania soon...if not I'll buy them in english.
I would really appreciate if you gave us an interview.
-A