Saturday, September 12, 2015

Are you a Book Dragon?

Hey all,

Have you ever seen this meme? It always makes me laugh!


Of course when I do a school visit we ALWAYS talk dragons! And I love talking dragons on this blog as well. But if you want to meet other dragon fans (and fans of my books) and have a Facebook page, well I hope you will come join the discussion over at BOOK DRAGONS!

Isn't this a cool font? I found this crazy cool text generator online that I use all the time for cheesy/crazy fonts.

Just click on the link above and join the group and go ahead and introduce yourself! We can talk about the Scorched series, my Blood Coven Vampire series, about writing and publishing (I give tips and answer questions!), cosplay and more. I also offer sneak peeks exclusive giveaways, and other member only benefits. 

If you were once a member of the Blood Coven, this is sort of the next generation of that. So come by and join us!! We don't bite...much. :) 

MARI

No comments: