Friday, December 04, 2015

Get SCORCHED for $1.99 for a limited time!!


Great news!! For a limited time, my publisher has discounted the ebook version of SCORCHED to just $1.99 on all ebook platforms. If you've been wanting to try the book out, but hadn't gotten around to it--this is a great chance to add it to your collection!


Books also make GREAT holiday gifts, so if you have a dragon lover on your list, you might consider a nice little e-book gift certificate stocking stuffer. OR you can always get a paperback or hardcover -- and if you order them directly from me, you can have them personally autographed, too!

I also want to take this chance to thank all of you for your support of me and my books over the years. I've been publishing for TEN (!!) years now and I still get such a kick out of every email you send and every tweet and FB and instagram message. I love meeting readers who have been reading my books for years and those of you who have just discovered them! Some of you found me as teens and are now adults--with kids of your own. (In fact, a first for me - one of my long time readers named their baby girl after one of my characters! How cool is that?)

Sometimes it's hard to stay focused on what I do, especially watching all the tragedy in the world. But I do believe books are important. They give people an escape from reality for a few blissful hours. They show us that we're not alone. And best of all, they give us the hope of a happy ending. Something we are all looking for in the end. So I promise to keep on writing, as long as you guys keep on reading!

Love,
MARI




No comments: